Below is a video from alJazeeraEnglish (say what you will, but they do better reporting than any American news agency) showing how evangelicals in the army stationed in Afganistan are proselytizing. They deny that they’re doing so even as they pass out New Testament bibles translated into local languages and preach to their congregation to “hunt people for Jesus” and “get the
hounds hound of heaven after them”. HOUNDS HOUND OF HEAVEN?????
- Vicarious Redemption of Sin
- Seven Ways a Black Hole Can Kill You
- Everyone’s Entitled to Their Opinion
- Are religion and science equally valid?
- Worthy of the Worship
- The Right to Kill Your Child
- God Personified
- Mel Seesholtz talks about the christianist war on equality and knowledge
- Army chaplains “hunt people for Jesus”
- A Science Lesson for Christians